Health and Safety
These rules are to protect everyone and ensure that your visit to Jumppin Jacks is a safe and happy one.
- All children MUST be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times, Jumppin Jacks DOES NOT accept responsibility for the supervision of children.
- Only children up to the age of 12 may play on the play frame/equipment.
- Any sharp items i.e. badges, jewelery should be left with a responsible adult. Spectacles should only be worn if necessary.
- Please remove shoes before entering the play area, socks MUST be worn at ALL times.
- Age restrictions vary dependent on the play zone that visitors are using, these are in place for the safety and enjoyment of all children.
- Play is restricted to 2 hours during peak times
- Clothes with ropes and cords should not be worn in the play area,suitable clothing should be worn always,we advise long trousers/leggings and long sleeve tops.
- Please do not play in front of the slide run off area and exits.
- NO sharp objects may be taken into the play area
- It is forbidden to climb on the netted walls or the system structure.
- No food, drink or chewing gum should be taken into the play area.
- It is forbidden to smoke or play with fire anywhere within Jumppin Jacks Ltd play centre.
- Children who are unwell should not enter the play areas.
- Balls or other objects MUST not be thrown at each other.
- Fighting or bullying will NOT be tolerated, guilty parties will be asked to leave the play centre.
- Parents/Guardians are responsible at all times for the behaviour and well being of the child in their care and must maintain supervision at all times.
- In the interest of Health and Safety, please ensure that any food debris which falls on the floor is reported immediately to a Jumppin Jack representative, who will pick/wipe up immediately.
- Report ALL accidents to a member of staff, to ensure that we can provide any necessary assistance and minimise the potential of re occurrence. These will be logged and are an important part of ongoing safety audits.
- All damages to Jumppin Jacks Ltd property either accidental or deliberate MUST be reported to a member of staff immediately.
- Nappy changing and the use of potties etc should be conducted in the baby changing area only. Place nappies in the correct bin provided.
- For Health and Safety reasons with the exception of essential baby food, ONLY food purchased at Jumppin Jacks Ltd may be consumed on the premises.
- Report any behavioural concerns to a member of staff, do not attempt to intervene yourself.
- All party deposits are non-refundable, unless otherwise agreed with the management, if possible another mutually suitable date and time can be arranged. Non attendance cannot be refunded.
- The Jumppin Jacks team supervise the play equipment and help maximise your children's enjoyment from the play experience, they are not however a replacement for parental supervision. Parent/Guardians should note that whilst every consideration has been given for the safety of children using the play centre, Jumppin Jacks Ltd cannot be held responsible for accidents which occur as a result of children playing on the equipment.